Friday, March 20, 2009

So my 'old' blog has been shut down for quite awhile. It just wasn't where I was anymore. Or maybe the raw emotions I knew it held were too much??

I've tried Facebook some, but I'm not really getting it. I think it is too strange of an overlap of people in my life... G's daycare teacher, high school friends, mama friends... I don't know, it feels too hard to be honest in the way I'm used to online.

I created this site 6 months ago, but somehow didn't end up writing. We'll see what happens this time. I guess part of the problem was that I couldn't figure out what voice I wanted to use here. I don't want this to be a Gee only blog, but there likely won't be as much Kate discussion as my old site.

Hmmm... who is my audience? do i care who reads? is this a good blog name???

And the real question in my life is WHEN will my toddler stop having diarrhea?

No comments: